2 bedroom terraced house for saleAinsworth Road, Radcliffe, Manchester
- A well presented spacious property split over three floors
- Situated on the ever popular Ainsworth Road
- Within walking distance of all local amenities
- Close proximity to transport links
- Ideally suited to first time buyers & buy-to-let investors alike
- Modern fitted kitchen/ diner to the ground floor
- Spacious lounge to the first floor with feature fire
- Double bedroom to the first floor
- Modern fitted family bathroom suite
- Spacious master bedroom on third floor
!!! A well presented spacious property situated on the ever popular Ainsworth Road !!! Within close proximity to transport links to neighbouring towns & within walking distance of local amenities !!! The ground floor has two separate entrances, one for the property being sold and one for the commercial property which isn't for sale & is currently being used as a barbers shop !!! Sold with no onward chain !!! Ideally suited to first time buyers & buy-to-let investors alike !!!
Property ref: 121_1329_4237205
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43972671.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4237205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JonSimon Estate Agents, Radcliffe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.