3 bedroom detached house for saleWestlands Close, Burnham
Guide Price £550,000
- Stunning detached three bedroom family home
- Fantastic sought after cul de sac location
- Close to M4 junction 7 and Burnham Train Station with future crossrail
- Off street parking for four cars
- Two Reception Rooms
An immaculate detached family home benefiting from off street parking for four cars, two reception rooms and in a popular residential cul de sac close to amenities and transport links. There are many excellent local junior and Grammar schools close by. Highly recommended.
Situated in a fantastic sought after cul de sac location is this immaculate three bedroom detached family home with a stunning rear garden. The property is very well presented throughout and great proximity to M4 junction 7 and Burnham Train Station with mainline London Paddigton and future crossrail.
Burnham offers a good range of shops for day-to-day needs while further more extensive shopping facilities can be found in nearby Maidenhead, Windsor and Beaconsfield. An abundance of sporting facilities in the area including Cliveden Reach which is regarded as one of the most beautiful stretches of the River Thames for boating and fishing. Other leisure pursuits include golf at Burnham Beeches, Sonning, Wentworth, Harleyford and Sunningdale, horse racing at Windsor and Ascot, and polo at Smith's Lawn, also in Windsor. In addition to Nashdom's own parkland there are many attractive walks in the grounds of Cliveden and at Burnham Beeches.
Double glazed door to front, two understairs cupboard, radiator.
Double glazed window to front, wash hand basin wc.
Lounge 13' 3" x 13' 1" max. ( 4.04m x 3.99m max. )
Double glazed bay window to front, fireplace with electric fire, radiator.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 7' 10" max. ( 2.67m x 2.39m max. )
double glazed window to rear, fitted with a range of wall and base level units, 1½ bowl sink and drainer unit, fridge/freezer, central heating boiler.
Double glazed window to side, loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 11' 6" max. ( 4.11m x 3.51m max. )
Doubleglazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 11' 6" max. ( 3.73m x 3.51m max. )
double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 8' 7" ( 2.26m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Two double glazed windows to rear and side, bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, wc.
Off street parking for four cars.
Two patio areas, lawn area, feature pond.
Garage 19' 9" x 8' 2" max. ( 6.02m x 2.49m max. )
Power and light, up and over door, side access, door to rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43974894.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRH103007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Burnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.