3 bedroom terraced house for saleJones Street, Clydach Vale, Tonypandy
- EXCELLENT CONDITION
- THREE BEDROOMS
- MODERN COTTAGE STYLE KITCHEN
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
- GREAT LOCAL AMENITIES
IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY! We are delighted to market this very well presented mid-terraced property, situated in Clydach Vale. With great local amenities, village views and an excellent local community, this property is perfect if you're looking for that first purchase! Call us now!
Living accommodation comprises:
Modern Cottage Style Kitchen
Further benefits include double glazing, gas central heating and low-maintenance rear garden with the property being presented in excellent condition.
Entered through secure front door, radiator, access to:
Dining Room 14' 8" x 10' 7" ( 4.47m x 3.23m )
Stairs rising to first floor, radiator, power points. Laid to carpet, door to bathroom, access to kitchen, access to:
Lounge 11' 5" Plus Recess x 8' 7" ( 3.48m Plus Recess x 2.62m )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, gas fire with marble and granite effect surround. Radiator, power points, laid to laminate flooring.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 8' 8" ( 2.97m x 2.64m )
Modern cottage style fitted kitchen with wall and base units. Plumbing available for appliances, sink and drainer, partially tiled walls and splashbacks. Space for fridge freezer, space for oven. Wall mounted cooker hood, power points. Double glazed PVCu window to rear, double glazed PVCu stable door leading to rear garden.
Modern three piece suite comprising in white; W/C vanity wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over and tiled surround. Vertical wall mounted radiator, obscure double glazed PVCu window to rear.
Stairs rising from ground floor, double glazed PVCu window to rear. Door leading to:
Bedroom 1 11' 2" x 8' 1" ( 3.40m x 2.46m )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, radiator, power points.
Bedroom 2 9' 5" x 8' 4" ( 2.87m x 2.54m )
Double glazed PVCu window to rear, radiator, power points. Access to loft, wall mounted gas boiler.
Bedroom 3 7' 10" x 6' 6" ( 2.39m x 1.98m )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, radiator, power points, access to loft.
Tiered Garden, Laid to astroturf, stone chippings and patio. Decked fencing, mature shrubs and brick built walls surrounding. Outside tap, gated rear access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43974900.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.