2 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Spinneys, Lewes
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Mid-Terraced House
- Modern & Central Development
- Two Bedrooms
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Allocated Parking for One Vehicle
- Further Guest Parking within Development
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer this modern mid-terraced house which features lounge, modern kitchen diner, two bedrooms, family bathroom, front & rear gardens and allocated parking. Further benefits include gch and double glazing throughout. Viewing strongly advised.
ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS - Fox & Sons are delighted to offer to the market this mid-terraced modern townhouse in the Malling area of Lewes. The property briefly comprises of lounge and kitchen diner to the ground floor, two bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor, front and rear gardens and allocated parking for one vehicle. Further benefits include gas central heating, double glazing and further guest parking spaces. The Spinneys is located a short walk from the town centre, plus two of the three supermarkets in Lewes. Taking the short trip into town, the owners can fully appreciate all that Lewes has to offer, such as its vast array of boutique shops, cafes and restaurants, local historic attractions, the weekly farmers market and the beautiful country and riverside walks. Viewing is highly recommended.
Laid to lawn with vast array of plants and shrubs.
Entrance via UPVC door with double glazed decorative glass panel insert, solid oak wood flooring, radiator and carpeted stairs ascending to first floor landing.
Lounge 14' 2" x 13' 9" max narrowing to 10' 5" ( 4.32m x 4.19m max narrowing to 3.18m )
Ceiling lighting point, coving, double glazed window to front, solid oak flooring and storage cupboard under stairwell.
Dining Kitchen 13' 9" x 9' 7" ( 4.19m x 2.92m )
Ceiling lighting point, double glazed window to rear, door to rear giving access to garden with glass panel insert. Modern fitted kitchen comprises range of wall and base level units, work surfaces extend to include 1 1/2 sink and drainer unit with mixer taps and tiled splashback, four burner gas hob, integrated double oven, extractor hood, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge freezer, tiled flooring, radiator and power points.
First Floor Landing
Ceiling lighting point, smoke alarm, hatch offering access to attic, storage cupboard and carpet flooring.
Bedroom One 13' 10" x 8' 11" ( 4.22m x 2.72m )
Ceiling lighting point, double glazed window to rear, radiator, power points and carpet flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 7' 7" ( 3.58m x 2.31m )
Ceiling lighting point, two double glazed windows to front, radiator, power points, carpet flooring, fitted wardrobe with shelving and hanging space.
Ceiling lighting point, extractor fan. Modern three piece suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, deep panelled bath with fitted thermostatic shower, glass shower screen, ceramic tiling around bath area and vinyl flooring.
Timber fence and hedge enclosed, slab patio area, slab pathway, outside storage shed, vast array of plants and shrubs.
One allocated space with additional guest spaces within the development.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43974906.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LEW102842. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Lewes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.