4 bedroom detached house for salePyghtle Way, East Hunsbury, Northampton
- Exceptional Four Bedroom Detached
- Re-fitted En-suite and Family Bathroom
- Kitchen/breakfast Room and Utility Room
- Block Paved Driveway and Double Garage
- Front and Enclosed Rear Gardens
An exceptional four bedroom detached family home situated on one of East Hunsbury most popular streets within easy access to great local amenities and the M1. The property comprises entrance hall, re-fitted cloakroom large sitting room to the front with double doors to separate dining room with patio doors to rear garden, kitchen/breakfast room with built-in cooker and hob and door to utility room. To the first floor there are four spacious bedrooms with a refitted ensuite to the master bedroom and a refitted family bathroom. Outside there is a block paved driveway leading to a double garage, access to side leads to a larger than average enclose rear garden. Further benefits include gas radiator heating and uPVC double glazing. (A/1250/L)
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING: D
Bedroom 1 - 12'6 x 11'8 -
Bedroom 2 - 11'5x 11'2 -
Bedroom 3 - 8'8 x 8'7 -
Bedroom 4 - 8'2 x 7'4 -
Reception 1 - 19'1 x 11'2 -
Reception 2 - 11'2 x 10'3 -
Kitchen - 16'0 x 10'2 max -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43975464.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26466971. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by O'Riordan Bond, Hunsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.