1 bedroom terraced house for saleWoodland Crescent, Creigiau, Cardiff
Sold STC £116,500
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY
- EXCELLENT CONDITION
- MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- ONE BEDROOM
- LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN
- OFF-ROAD PARKING
IDEAL FIRST HOME! FANTASTIC CONDITION! We are delighted to market this exceptional mid-terraced property situated in the popular Creigiau Village. With excellent road links to both the M4 and Cardiff Town Centre, great local amenities and it's cul-de-sac location, a viewing is strongly recommended!
Living accommodation comprises:
Further benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, off-road parking with front and rear gardens.
Front garden laid to lawn, mature shrubs, pathway leading to front door.
Kitchen 7' 7" x 7' 2" ( 2.31m x 2.18m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Integral oven with four ring gas hob and cooker hood over. Plumbing available for appliances, tiled splashbacks. Wall mounted gas boiler, space for fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring, full bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, double glazed PVCu window to front..
Lounge 14' 10" Max x 10' 10" Max ( 4.52m Max x 3.30m Max )
Entered from kitchen, stairs rising to first floor, radiator, power points. Double glazed PVCu french doors leading to rear garden.
Stairs rising from ground floor, airing cupboard, laid to carpet, door leading to:
Bedroom 1 10' 11" Max x 10' 10" Max ( 3.33m Max x 3.30m Max )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, access to loft, radiator, power points, fitted wardrobes.
Three piece suite comprising; W/C, wash hand pedestal, panelled bath with shower over. Tiled splashbacks, radiator, double glazed 'velux' window.
Enclosed low-maintenance rear garden laid to patio and stone chippings. Mature shrub and wooden fence surrounding.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43976130.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105825. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.