2 bedroom retirement property for saleEastgate Gardens, Taunton
Sold STC £95,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Retirement property for over 55's
- Well-presented accommodation
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Resident's parking
- Great central location
- No onward chain
FOX & SONS are offering this light and airy first floor retirement apartment.
Excellently placed for town centre amenities and benefiting from superb landscaped communal gardens, this light and airy first floor retirement apartment is presented in good order and offered with no onward chain.
The property is approached from the residents parking area to the north east corner of the development. From here a few steps lead up from the pavement to the private entrance to this property. Here there is access to the electric meter and the entrance is sheltered by a canopy with a door opening in to;
Featuring front facing uPVC double glazed window and stairs up to the remainder of the hallway which provides wide access and has fixtures including night storage heater, telephone point, Piper alarm system, power point, large airing cupboard housing the immersion tank and with fitted shelving, separate storage cupboard with hanging for coats and further shelving and loft access with pull down ladder to the partially boarded attic space. Doors lead off to all accommodation including;
Living / Dining Room 15' 4" max x 11' 5" max ( 4.67m max x 3.48m max )
A light and airy reception room with front facing uPVC double glazed windows, night storage heater, telephone and TV aerial points and ample space for a range of seating, display furniture and table and chairs as required. A sliding door leads through to;
Kitchen 11' 10" x 5' 11" ( 3.61m x 1.80m )
A well-proportioned kitchen with front facing uPVC double glazed window and a modern range of wall, base and display units with roll edge work surfaces and tiled splash backs over, one and a half bowl stainless steel drainer sink with mixer tap and space and plumbing for a washing machine or dishwasher. Space is also available for a fridge freezer and freestanding cooker.
Bathroom 7' 1" max x 5' 11" max ( 2.16m max x 1.80m max )
Light and airy and benefiting from a side facing uPVC obscure double glazed circular window allowing natural light to flood in to the well-presented bathroom. Features include heated towel rail and Dimplex wall heater, extractor, vanity light with shaver point and a suite in white to include low level WC, pedestal wash basin and double width shower cubicle with electric shower over.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 9' 10" ( 3.56m x 3.00m )
A good sized second double bedroom featuring front facing uPVC double glazed window, electric heater and ample space for a good sized double bed and a comprehensive range of accompanying furniture.
Bedroom One 11' 8" max x 11' max ( 3.56m max x 3.35m max )
A bright and well-presented master bedroom with two front facing double glazed windows, electric panel heater, extended TV aerial point and a wide range of fitted bedroom furniture to include bedside cabinets, drawers and wardrobes providing a wealth of hanging and shelving space.
Our vendor has informed us that there is a 125 year lease which commenced on 17th April 1989.
The annual service charge for the year ending 31st December 2016 was £1855.78.
Communal lounge and a laundry is available to residents and guest accommodation for visitors. The attractive communal gardens are located to the centre of the site.
Proceed along Corporation Street to the centre of town taking the second exit at the town centre roundabout. Continue along this road and on approaching a set of traffic lights take the left hand turn into Tancred Street, continue along Tancred Street taking the first left hand turn into Eastgate Gardens.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43976139.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU104629. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.