2 bedroom bungalow for saleHundreds Road, Crowland, Peterborough
Sold STC £450,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Two/Three Bedroom Equestrian Bungalow With Annex
- Formally Run As A Livery and Competition Yard
- 8.8 Acres of land
- 8 Stables
- Indoor Riding Arena
- 8 Post and Rail Paddocks
- Outdoor All Weather Menage
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*Two/Three Bedroom Equestrian Bungalow With Annex
*Formally Run As A Livery and Competition Yard
*8.8 Acres of land
*Indoor Riding Arena
*8 Post and Rail Paddocks
*Outdoor All Weather Menage
Modern, Spacious, Timber Framed Bungalow.
Front Door To:
Window To Front, Recessed Boot Cupboard, Access To:
9'0 X 7'4
Window To Side, Laminate Wood Floor, Matching White Fronted Base Cupboards, Single Drainer Sink Unit, Plumbing For Washing Machine, One Wall With Fitted Shelving And Door To:
Window To Side, Low Level WC.
Kitchen Breakfast Room
13'5 X 10'4
Window To Side, Wood Laminate Floor, Matching White Fronted Units With Granite Effect Work Surfaces, One And A Half Bowl Sink Unit, Matching Eye Level Units, Breakfast Bar, Cooking Range With Two Electric Ovens And Eight Ring Lpg Hob, Boiler Cupboard Housing Lpg Boiler.
Frosted Window To Rear, Corner Bath, Shower Cubicle, Pedestal Wash Hand Basin, Low Level WC, Fully Tiled Walls.
Window To Front.
19'7 X 11'9
Patio Doors To Front, Further Patio Doors To Rear Leading To Sun Lounge.
17'6 X 16'2
French Doors To Side And Rear, Four Windows, Pine Floor, Exposed Ceiling Timbers.
19'3 X 10'9
Windows To Front And Rear, Wood Laminate Flooring, Part Partitioned Wall.
15'5 X 11'0
Window To Rear, One Wall With Fitted Wardrobes With Sliding Mirror Fronted Doors.
An Enclosed Garden To The Rear With Timber Summer House, Small Fish Pond And Fire Pit Area. Adjacent To The Property Is A Two Bedroom Annex, Services Are Connected.
Equestrian Facilities & Land
The Property Has A Large Gravel Yard Approach To An Indoor School Giving Access To The Hay Barn.
23m X 15m
Concrete Portal Frame Construction, Block Walls And Clad Sides. Cement Fibre Roof, Silica Sand Surface, Strip And Floodlighting (Storm Water Is Collected From The Storm Drains And Gutters Which Is Fed Into An Approx. 1000 Gallon Reservoir Designed To Feed Sprinkler System For Watering The Sand Surface). Situated To The Rear Of The Indoor School There Is An Adjoining Hay Barn.
59' X 36'
Steel Frame Construction, Clad Sides, One Open Bay For Lorry Access And Side Pedestrian Door. Adjacent To The Hay Barn Is A Lean To Store Shed. Timber Isolation Box With Small Turnout Area.
Six Boxes Each Approx. 12'0x 12'0
Two Corner Boxes Each 14'9 X 14'9
Two Tack Rooms 12'0 X 7'6
Office 12'0 X 12'0
Feed Store 12'0 X 7'6 - Rear Opening To:-
Hay Store/Rug Room 35'0 X 9'6
Beyond The Indoor School And Hay Barn There Is A 50m X 25m Newly Surfaced All Weather Menage. The Land Adjoins The Buildings In A Compact Ring Fence Comprising Four Post And Railed Paddocks Each Of Which Has The Benefit Of A Field Shelter.
There Is A Further Main Hay Meadow Which Has The Benefit Of Gated Access From The Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43976238.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WER201949. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Werrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.