2 bedroom retirement property for saleAshwood Court Victoria Road, Paisley, PA2 9PE
- Prestigious McCarthy & Stone retirement flat, designed exclusively for the over 60's
- High speed lift as well as stair access to all floors
- Corner positioned lounge with full height windows with two aspects
- Modern kitchen with built in multi function oven, induction hob, cooker hood, fridge & freezer
- 2 double bedrooms, master suite with fitted wardrobes and modern en-suite shower room
- Shower room with large walk in shower area
- Electric heating system and double glazing
- Private residents and visitors parking
A modern retirement flat occupying a second floor corner position within this impressive McCarthy & Stone development. Ashwood Court is positioned close to the RAH area of Paisley, set in corner landscaped gardens with residents and visitors parking. There are well presented communal areas including a residents lounge, laundry room and guest suite. The property has a high speed lift, stair access to all floors and a security entry system to the building. The development is designed exclusively for the over 60’s and offers spacious accommodation comprising of a broad reception hallway leading into a corner positioned lounge with full height windows to two aspects. The kitchen has a range of white gloss fronted kitchen furniture with a built in multi function oven, induction hob, cooker hood, fridge and freezer. The master bedroom suite has fitted wardrobes and entry to a modern tiled en-suite shower room. There is a second double size bedroom and a lovely shower room with contemporary suite and large walk in shower area. The home has an electric heating system and double glazing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BW1139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.