3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBohun Close, Great Leighs, Chelmsford
Sold STC £235,000
- Three Bedroom House
- Good Access to A120 and A131
- Close to Chelmsford Race Course
- Gas Central Heating
- Off Street Parking and Garage
- Rear Garden
A three bedroom mid terrace hose situated in the popular location of Great Leighs with good access to the A120 and A131 plus Chelmsford Race Course.
The accommodation comprises; lounge/diner, kitchen, three bedrooms and wet room. The property benefits from double glazing throughout, gas central heating and off street parking.
Double glazed door to front, doors to;
Lounge / Diner 22' 2" x 15' 6" ( 6.76m x 4.72m )
Two double glazed widows to front, double glazed window to rear, two radiators.
Kitchen 8' 3" x 8' 3" ( 2.51m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window and door to rear, range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces incorporating inset sink and drainer, space for cooker, fridge and freezer, plumbing for washing machine, part tiled walls.
Doors leading to;
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 8' 8" ( 3.56m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in cupboard.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 9' 7" ( 3.12m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 6" x 4' 9" ( 1.98m x 1.45m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Opaque double glazed window to rear, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, walk in shower cubicle, radiator.
Patio leading to lawn area, enclosed by panelled fencing.
Garage and off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43977495.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR102624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.