3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePriory Road, Dudley
Offers Over £130,000
- No Upward Chain
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Exceptional Corner Position
- Plentiful Parking
- Beautifully Presented Kitchen With Dining Area
- High Internal Specification
- Oozing Kerb Appeal
- Charming property With modern Refinements
An exceptionally well presented three bedroom property. Benefiting from its exceptional corner position offering generous of road parking. With a beautifully presented kitchen and dining area, Family lounge, Upstairs W.C. and refitted downstairs family bathroom
**Included In Our Summer Sale**
An exceptionally well presented three bedroom property. Benefiting from its exceptional corner position offering generous of road parking. With a beautifully presented kitchen and dining area, Family lounge, Upstairs W.C. and refitted downstairs family bathroom. With a Low maintenance rear garden and it popular and pleasant location this property is ideal for first time buyers and investors with no upward chain. Please call 01384238779 to book your viewing
Front Of Property
Benefiting from its corner position the property has generous off road parking, an ample front
garden and side access
Open Timber Frame canopy porch with steps leading to the property entrance
Entrance hall benefiting from oak flooring and an oak spiral staircase leading to the first floor, with under stairs storage and central heating radiator
Lounge 14' 1" x 11' 9" ( 4.29m x 3.58m )
Spacious immaculate lounge accessed via an archway for the entrance hall with solid oak flooring, front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, spotlights to ceiling and traditional cast iron open fire place
Kitchen Diner 18' 4" x 8' 2" ( 5.59m x 2.49m )
Spacious kitchen diner with solid oak flooring, matching wall cupboards and base units incorporating one and a half bowl granite effect sink and drainer, oven and hob with overhead cooker hood, central heating boiler and radiator, spotlights to ceiling and double glazed French doors leading to the garden
Downstairs bathroom with bath, mixer taps and overhead shower, wash basin, w.c, spotlights to ceiling and double glazed rear facing frosted window
First floor landing accessed via the entrance hall with loft access, airing cupboard and doors leading to:-
upstairs w.c, with marble effect tiles, vanity style wash basin, and w.c.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 11' 5" ( 3.48m x 3.48m )
Spacious double bedroom with laminate wood flooring, front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 9' 10" ( 3.68m x 3.00m )
Double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 6' 10" ( 2.49m x 2.08m )
Bedroom with rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Rear Of The Property
Patio area accessed via French doors from the kitchen leading to an enclosed mature rear garden with fruit trees
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43977543.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY100575. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.