3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSpring Gardens, Drighlington, BRADFORD
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three bedroom semi detached accommodation
- Double garage with basement cellar
- Ensuite facilities to the master bedroom
- Open views to the front and rear
Three bedroom semi detached accommodation situated in a sought after location of Drighlington, offering open views to both the front and rear of the property. Having a detached double garage with basement cellar.
A well presented THREE bedroom SEMI DETACHED accommodation situated in a sought after location of DRIGHLINGTON, offering open views to both the front and rear of the property. Having gardens to all three sides, double detached garage with basement cellar and driveway.
Double glazed door to the front, with double glazed window over, ceiling coving and staircase to the first floor landing.
Lounge 22' x 13' 7" ( 6.71m x 4.14m )
Double glazed arched picture window to the rear and a double glazed window to the front both with open views, beautiful stone feature fireplace with multi-fuel stove inset, antique style gas central heating radiator, TV point and ceiling coving.
Dining Room 15' 1" x 14' 2" ( 4.60m x 4.32m )
Double glazed windows to the front and side, antique style gas central heating radiator, ceiling coving and French doors leading to the kitchen.
Kitchen 17' 5" x 8' 9" ( 5.31m x 2.67m )
A fully fitted farm house style kitchen with wall and base mounted units and complementary work surfaces over, including stainless steel sink and drainer, space for a gas range cooker, plumbing for dishwasher, part tiled walls, exposed rustic brick feature chimney breast and two double glazed windows to the rear.
uPVC construction and having power and views to the front, side and rear elevations.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 15' 3" x 12' 7" into recess ( 4.65m x 3.84m into recess )
Two double glazed windows to the front, fitted wardrobes with dresser, gas central heating radiator, ceiling coving and archway leading to the ensuite.
Shower cubicle with fitted shower, wash hand basin, low level flush WC, gas central heating radiator and double glazed skylight window.
Bedroom Two 14' 2" x 11' 4" ( 4.32m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes, gas central heating radiator, ceiling coving and loft access to a fully boarded loft.
Bedroom Three 13' 2" x 7' 8" ( 4.01m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to the rear with views overlooking the fields, ceiling coving and gas central heating radiator.
A three piece bathroom suite in white comprising of free standing bath with mixer taps and shower, low level flush WC, wash hand basin, gas central heating radiator, ceiling coving, spotlights and double glazed window to the rear.
Having power and lighting, wall mounted gas boiler, plumbing for washing machine, uPVC double glazed window and timber door giving access to a private paved courtyard.
To the front of the property is a laid to lawn garden with flower bed and shrubs, pathway leading to the front entrance and side of the property, having a garden area with flower beds/shrubs and to the rear is a pebbled and shrub garden area with pond. Private paved courtyard area giving access to the detached double garage with basement cellar.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43977681.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY105597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.