3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrove Hill Road, Wheatley Hills, Doncaster
Sold STC £135,000
- Guide Price £135,000-£145,000
- Immaculate Refurbished Semi-Detached Home
- Gas Central Heating Radiator and Double Glazing
- Two Reception Rooms, Newly Fitted Kitchen, Downstairs WC
- Three Bedrooms, Bathroom
- New Floor Coverings Throughout
- Front and Rear Gardens, Off Road Parking, Garage
Guide Price £135,000-£145,000 This immaculately presented recently refurbished three bedroomed semi-detached home. Situated in this popular location of Wheatley Hills which is close to local amenities and transport links. This property provides ideal family living accommodation.
This immaculately presented recently refurbished three bedroomed semi-detached home. Situated in this popular location of Wheatley Hills which is close to local amenities and transport links. This property provides ideal family living accommodation and is ready to move into. The property has front and rear gardens, off road parking and garage.
Has a front facing sealed unit door, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Lounge 14' 3" to the bay x 9' 3" to the recess ( 4.34m to the bay x 2.82m to the recess )
Has a front facing double glazed bay window, central heating radiator and TV aerial point.
Dining Room 12' 6" x 13' 10" ( 3.81m x 4.22m )
With rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is coving to the ceiling and access to the downstairs WC.
Has an obscured double glazed window. There is a wash hand basin fitted into a vanity unit and low level WC. There is a central heating radiator and a door which gives access to a understairs storage cupboard which houses the gas central heating boiler.
Kitchen 18' 1" x 6' 2" ( 5.51m x 1.88m )
Has rear and side facing double glazed window and a side facing sealed unit door. Fitted with a range of white hi-gloss units with wooden work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps. There is an electric oven/hob with stainless steel finish cooker hood above, plumbing for a washing machine, central heating radiator and tiled flooring. There is coving and downlights to the ceiling.
First Floor Landing
Has a side facing double glazed window and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom One 14' 4" to the bay x 10' 11" to the recess ( 4.37m to the bay x 3.33m to the recess )
With front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Fitted with a white suite comprising of wash hand basin fitted into a vanity unit, low level WC and panelled bath with shower over. There is partial tiling to the walls, downlights to the ceiling a chrome towel rail and tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" max x 11' to the recess ( 3.81m max x 3.35m to the recess )
With rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 5' 8" ( 2.41m x 1.73m )
Has a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is an enclosed garden. To the side of the property is a driveway providing off road parking leading to the garage. To the rear of the property is a good sized garden which is mainly laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43978893.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110353. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.