2 bedroom apartment for salePrince Of Wales Road, Cromer
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Contemporary Kitchen with Fitted Appliances
- High Ceilings Throughout
- Ideal Central Location!
Set in the heart of Cromer, close to the beach, transport links & town centre. This ground floor apartment boasts high ceilings throughout, two double bedrooms, a contemporary kitchen with built in appliances, & spacious lounge with bay window overlooking Evington Gardens. With no onward chain!
Set in the heart of Cromer, right next to the seafront and a great location for the beach, transport links, town centre, shops and restaurants. This ground floor apartment has gas central heating and new double glazed windows, and boasts high ceilings throughout. Consisting of a spacious entrance hall, onto a good sized lounge with lovely bay window overlooking Evington Gardens. There is a contemporary kitchen with built in appliances including a dishwasher and wine cooler, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. With no onward chain this apartment would make an ideal first time home or investment purchase!
With steps leading up to the communal entrance door.
With a wooden entrance door to the front aspect. Radiator, carpet and telephone point. Built in double storage cupboard. Doors off.
Lounge 19' 1" Max x 13' Max ( 5.82m Max x 3.96m Max )
With a bay double glazed window to the rear aspect with views over Evington Gardens. Picture rail and radiator. Carpet, wall lights and television point. Electric fire with wooden mantle and surround with marble hearth.
Kitchen / Diner 15' 11" x 8' 6" ( 4.85m x 2.59m )
With a range of fitted wall and base units, including an illuminated display cupboard with work surfaces over and tiled splashbacks. Single sink bowl with drainer. Built in eye level oven and microwave, and built in gas hob with cooker hood above. Integral fridge/freezer and wine cooler. Integral washer/dryer and dishwasher. Slate tiled flooring and radiator. Spot lights and under unit pellet lighting. Storage cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler and hot water tank. Double glazed window to the front aspect.
Master Bedroom 10' 1" Max x 9' 9" Max ( 3.07m Max x 2.97m Max )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator and carpet. Television and telephone points.
Bedroom 2 13' 1" x 7' 3" ( 3.99m x 2.21m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect. Carpet, radiator and picture rail.
With a three piece suite comprising of; a low level WC, hand wash basin with vanity storage unit, and bath with mixer taps and shower over with glass screen. Dado rail and shaver point. Part tiled splashbacks and radiator. Double glazed window to the front aspect.
Please note the lease is 999 years from 25th December 1979 leaving a balance of 962 years on the lease. The ground rent is £25 per annum. The service charge is approx £800 per annum. The buildings insurance is £106.62 per annum. You are able to sub-let this property and pets are only allowed with consent.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43978917.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM104659. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.