3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAlfreton Road, Underwood, Nottingham
- Well Presented
- Popular Area
- Three Bedrooms
- Breakfast kitchen and Conservatory
- Driveway and Garage
- Double glazed and Gas centrally Heated
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Viewing Essential
** Beautifully presented THREE bedroom family home ** Conservatory to rear *** DRIVEWAY and GARAGE *** Stylish kitchen and bathroom ***VIEWING ESSENTIAL ***
A beautifully presented three bedroom family home in the popular area of Underwood. Alfreton Road is ideally located in close proximity to a wide range of local amenities including shops, schools, bus routes and major road links including the M1. In brief the well proportioned living accommodation briefly comprised of an entrance hall, stylish breakfast kitchen with fitted appliances, generous lounge and a beautiful conservatory overlooking the rear garden. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. Outside the driveway provides ample off road parking for vehicles and leads to the integral garage. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with planted boarders, two patio areas and fenced boundaries. The property is uPVC double glazed and has a recently fitted combi boiler located in the garage. Viewings are essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
The house is set back from the road and is approached via a driveway leading to the integral garage. A pathway leads to the side entrance.
UPVC double glazed entrance door to side elevation, slate tiled flooring, radiator and doors to;
Lounge 16' 8" x 13' 7" ( 5.08m x 4.14m )
Feature gas fire with hearth and surround, laminate flooring, radiator and sliding patio doors to;
Conservatory 13' 9" x 13' 3" ( 4.19m x 4.04m )
with under floor heating, laminate flooring, vertical radiator and french doors to rear garden
Breakfast Kitchen 12' 2" x 8' 6" ( 3.71m x 2.59m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with matching breakfast bar, wooden effect roll top work surfaces with matching breakfast bar incorporating a ceramic sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, built in oven and four ring ceramic hob. Integrated appliances include dishwasher and microwave and space for further. Slate tiled floor, radiator and uPVC double glazed window front.
with loft access, uPVC double glazed window to side and doors to;
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 9' 11" ( 4.11m x 3.02m )
Upvc double glazed window to rear and radiator
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 8' 6" Max ( 3.71m x 2.59m Max )
uPVC double glazed window to front and radiator
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 7' 8" ( 2.36m x 2.34m )
uPVC double glazed window to front and radiator
Beautifully fitted bathroom suite comprising of a panelled bath with rainfall shower over, low level wc and hand wash basin. Fully tiled floor and walls, uPVC double glazed window to rear and heated towel rail.
The landscaped rear garden offers a decked patio area, lawn with mature planted boarders, a further paved patio and enclosed with fenced boundaries
Integral single garage with up and over door to front, power and light. Combi wall mounted boiler (fitted August 2016)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43979073.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EWD202096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Eastwood - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.