2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHighfield Road, Thrapston, Kettering
Sold STC £150,000
- Much improved semi-detached house
- UPVc double glazed
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Large rear garden
- First class decorative order
*Two bedrooms*Good decorative order*Parking and carport*An ideal first time purchase*
A rarely available, traditional and much improved two bedroom semi-detached house. The property is presented in first class decorative order, benefiting from Upvc double glazing, gas radiator heating, conservatory and represents an ideal first time purchase. Briefly the accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, fitted kitchen and conservatory. First floor, two bedrooms and shower room. Front garden, off road parking, carport and large enclosed rear garden.
Approached via PVCu double glazed front door, radiator, stairs to first floor landing.
4.27m x 3.66m (14' x 12'). PVCu double glazed window to front, open fire with feature surround, radiator, TV point, coved ceiling, door to:
4.60m x 2.26m (15'1" x 7'5"). Refitted modern base and eye level units with wooden work top surfaces over. Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, built in fan assisted electric oven with gas hob, complementary tiling, extractor over, radiator. PVCu double glazed window and further door to side. Coved ceiling. Built in cupboard housing 'Baxi' gas boiler. Recess ceiling spotlights.
3.71m x 3.51m (12'2" x 11'6"). Half brick and PVCu double glazed construction. Double doors to rear garden, ceramic tiled floor. Telephone point.
First Floor Landing
PVCu double glazed window to side, door to:
3.66m x 3.28m (12' x 10'9"). PVCu double glazed window to front, built-in storage cupboard, double radiator, coved ceiling.
3.25m x 2.67m (10'8" x 8'9" max). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, coved ceiling.
Three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, PVCu double glazed window to rear, towel radiator. Complementary tiling.
The property stands behind a lawned front garden, with mature privet hedge. Gravelled driveway to side, leading to carport.
A well established, generous and enclosed garden. Predominantly laid to lawn, mature tree, shrub and flower borders. Not overlooked from the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43979076.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THR100843. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Thrapston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.