4 bedroom detached house for saleBurystead Rise, Raunds, Wellingborough
- Sought after cul-de-sac position
- Stunning view of local parish Church
- Four double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite shower room
- Re-fitted 4 piece bathroom suite & Guest cloaks
- Open fireplace to lounge
*21'7 ft. x 12'4 ft. Lounge with open fireplace* Four double bedrooms* Master Bedroom with built in wardrobes, dressing area and en-suite shower room*Re-fitted 4 piece bathroom suite*Enclosed rear garden with stunning view over local parish Church*Cul-de-Sac position*Kitchen with built in appliances
Occupying a quiet cul-de-sac position is this four double bedroom executive family home, which enjoys a pleasant backdrop of the local parish Church. Accommodation is laid over the two floors and in brief comprises a large entrance hall, lounge with recently fitted open fireplace, dining room, family room, re-fitted cloaks WC, kitchen/breakfast with built in appliances. To the first floor there are four well-proportioned bedrooms with the master having a vast array of built in wardrobes and dressing area leading to an en-suite shower room. To this floor is also the stylish and recently re-fitted four piece bathroom suite. Outside there is a block paved driveway in-turn leading to a garage, front garden being laid to lawn with mature hedges and tree. To the rear is an enclosed garden which is laid to lawn enclosed by stone walling and timber fencing.
Entered via woodgrain PVCu double glazed door with matching windows to side, ceramic tiled floor. Hardwood door to:
Double panelled radiator, under stairs storage cupboard, hardwood door to:
Guest Cloaks WC
A re-fitted suite comprising a close coupled w/c with concealed cistern, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap finished with matching work surface, splashbacks and cupboard space below. Marble tiled flooring, panelled radiator. Coving to ceiling.
6.58m x 3.76m (21'7" into bay x 12'4"). Leaded PVCu double glazed bay window to front aspect, the focal point to the room is open fireplace with marble hearth, solid exposed oak beam mantle with matching beam to log store. Two double panelled radiator, coving to ceiling, PVCu double glazing patio door providing access and outlook to rear garden, archway to:
2.97m x 2.67m (9'9" x 8'9"). PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, panelled radiator and coving to ceiling. Door to hallway.
3.86m x 5.26m (12'8"maximum x 17'3"maximum). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with drawer space finished in oak with worktop space over and tiled splashbacks. A 1½ bowl sink unit with mixer tap, built-in appliances to include dishwasher, double oven, induction hob with stainless/glass extractor fan fitted over and induction/microwave oven. Further appliance space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for large style American fridge/freezer. Built in hardwood breakfast bar, 'Amtico' flooring a further circular sink with mixer tap. PVCu double glazed door to providing access to rear garden.
4.80m x 2.36m (15'9" x 7'9"). Leaded PVCu double glazed window to side aspect, double panelled radiator. Vanity wash hand basin with cupboard space below and mirror above.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft and doors to:
4.55m x 6.10m (14'11" into bay x 20' into dressing area). Leaded PVCu double glazed bay window to front aspect, fitted with a range of built in wardrobes with full-length mirrored doors, bedside drawers. Archway to dressing area which is complete with drawer space and further wardrobes, coving to ceiling, obscured PVCu double glazed window to front and door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with three piece comprising double shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled wc. Tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail and coving to ceiling. PVCu obscure double glazed window to front.
3.07m x 3.76m (10'1" x 12'4"). Leaded PVCu double glazed window to front and panelled radiator. Coving to ceiling
3.07m x 2.69m (10'1" x 8'10"). PVCu double glazed window to rear enjoying spectacular view of the local parish Church. Panelled radiator, built in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder with slatted shelving. Coving to ceiling
2.97m x 2.67m (9'9" x 8'9"). PVCu double glazed window to rear enjoying similar view to bedroom 3, panelled radiator and coving to ceiling.
Recently refitted with four piece suite comprising panelled bath, vanity wash hand basin with cupboard space below, close coupled w/c with concealed cistern and shower enclosure fitted with stylish acrylic panels. Chrome heated towel rail, PVCu obscure double glazed window to rear.
A block paved driveway in-turn leading to a single garage with up and over door the garage is complete with power and lighting. The front garden is laid to lawn with hedge borders and mature tree. Gated side access to rear garden.
Having an immediate paved patio area with the remainder of the garden being laid to lawn with shrub and hedges to borders, the garden is enclosed by timber panelled fencing and stone walling. Timber built shed, outside water tap and lighting.
"In accordance with Section 21 of the Estate Agents Act 1979, please note that the Seller of this property is an employee of the Company."
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43979079.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THR100884. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Thrapston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.