2 bedroom apartment for saleCinderella Court, Worcester, WR2
- AN IDEAL INVESTMENT WITH A POTENTIAL YIELD IN EXCESS OF 6%
- A Ground Floor Two Double Bedroom Apartment
- Light and Airy Accomodation Thoughtout
- High Quality Kitchen With A Range Of Integral Appliances
- En Suite To The Master Bedroom
- Fully Fitted bathroom
- Allocated Parking
- No Onward Chain
- EPC: D
**ANOTHER ONE SOLD BY CJ HOLE **AN IDEAL INVESTMENT WITH A POTENTIAL YIELD IN EXCESS OF 6%** A modern ground floor apartment converted by Barratt Homes in this historic Cinderella Court development. Upon entering this wonderful building you are greeted with quality finishes in the communal areas and this is further complimented with the presentation of this property. The accommodation is light and airy created by the high ceilings and offers entrance hallway, spacious open plan living with a high quality fitted kitchen including a range of integral appliances, fully fitted bathroom and two double bedrooms with the master benefitting from high specification en suite shower room. The property benefits further from allocated parking, easy access to all the amenities that St Johns has to offer and is offered with NO CHAIN.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43980006.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRC160128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Worcester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.