3 bedroom detached house for saleShuckstone Lane, Tansley, Matlock
- Picturesque setting enjoying stunning views
- ¼ of an acre of enclosed paddock and outbuildings
- Off road parking for several vehicles
- Flexible spacious living accommodation
- Planning permission has been granted to extend the main house
A well appointed generously proportioned three/four bedroom detached residence, occupying a picturesque setting with superb far reaching views across the surrounding countryside. Nestled in a generous plot with easily managed gardens, approximately ¼ of an acre of enclosed paddock
A well appointed generously proportioned three/four bedroom detached residence, occupying a picturesque setting with superb far reaching views across the surrounding countryside. Nestled in a generous plot with easily managed gardens, approximately ¼ of an acre of enclosed paddock, ample off road parking for several vehicles and a range of outbuildings. The property is ideally suited as family home, small holding or an investment property. The flexible, spacious accommodation comprises entrance hall, living/dining kitchen with Range, utility room, ground floor wet room/WC, ground floor bedroom 4/study, ground bathroom and sitting/dining room with log burning stove. At first floor large galleried landing and three double bedrooms. The property is within easy reach of an excellent range of local shops, amenities, commutable distance of all major commercial centres and within highly regarded school catchment.
Entrance Hall 15' 4" into the recess x 12' 10" maximum measurements ( 4.67m into the recess x 3.91m maximum measurements )
(measurements include the staircase)
A double glazed entrance door opens into a generous hall with tiled floor, exposed stone walling, radiator, front aspect double glazed window and a staircase leads to the first floor with understairs built in storage cupboard.
Living / Dining Kitchen 13' 9" maximum measurements x 27' 11" ( 4.19m maximum measurements x 8.51m )
A dual aspect kitchen with living area comprising wall, base and drawer units with one and a half bowl ceramic sink set in roll edge work surface with tiled splashback. Five ring Rangemaster range with hot plate and double oven and overhead extractor canopy, integrated fridge freezer and space for dishwasher. With peninsular breakfast bar with seating area, front and side aspect double glazed windows enjoying picturesque views, tiled floor, radiator, an impressive Manchester Range and a door leads to the rear garden.
With continued tiled floor, floor mounted boiler, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. With double glazed window and a door leading the the rear.
Ground Floor Wet Room / Wc
Comprising overhead shower with tiled tray, low flush WC and wash hand basin. With tiled walls, tiled floor and ladder style heated towel rail.
Sitting / Dining Room 25' 4" x 15' narrowing to 11' 11" ( 7.72m x 4.57m narrowing to 3.63m )
A dual aspect reception room with rustic brick fireplace housing a multi fuel stove, television point, exposed beams, front and rear facing double glazed windows and two radiators.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Comprising corner bath with shower hose, wash hand basin and low flush WC. With radiator, rear aspect double glazed opaque window and tiled floor.
Study / Ground Floor Bedroom 4 11' 11" x 11' ( 3.63m x 3.35m )
With rear aspect double glazed window and radiator.
First Floor Landing
A galleried landing with wooden balustrade, access hatch to loft space and built in under eaves storage cupboards.
Bedroom One 15' 3" x 13' 8" ( 4.65m x 4.17m )
A dual aspect double bedroom enjoying far reaching views, front and side facing double glazed windows, radiator and access hatch to loft space.
Bedroom Two 13' 8" x 12' 2" ( 4.17m x 3.71m )
A dual aspect double bedroom with double glazed windows enjoying stunning views, radiator and access hatch to loft space.
Bedroom Three 15' x 11' 8" ( 4.57m x 3.56m )
A double bedroom with side aspect double glazed window and radiator.
Exterior And Gardens
The property is approached via a gated driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles. With easily managed gardens including mature planted beds and borders and a timber gate opens into the approximately ¼ of an acre of enclosed paddock. Also with a range of outbuildings.
Planning permission has been granted to extend the main house and create additional living accommodation to include side conservatory, study and two storey extension. Further information can be obtained from Amber Valley.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43980153.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK104227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.