2 bedroom apartment for saleBrook Valley, Southampton
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Third Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Garage & Parking Space
- Electric Storage Heaters & UPVC Double Glazed Windows
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer for sale this third floor apartment in Brook Valley Court. Offering two double bedrooms, fitted kitchen, lounge, garage and parking. Situated within close proximity Southampton General Hospital, this property would make an ideal investment or First Time Buy.
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer for sale this third floor apartment in Brook Valley Court situated within close proximity Southampton General Hospital, this property would make an ideal investment or First Time Buy.
Entry to the building is via secure phone entry system, Upon entering the flat you are greeted by a hallway which gives access to the bedrooms, lounge, kitchen and bathroom. The living room offers a door leading out the balcony. The kitchen comprises fitted wall and base units, space for under unit fridge and freezer and space for an electric oven.
Both bedrooms are double rooms, bedroom one offers triple fitted wardrobes. The bathroom comprises a free standing bath with electric shower over and fitted shower screen, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, wc, wall mounted heated towel rail and airing cupboard housing the water cylinder.
Externally the property offers a garage with a parking space in-front of the garage. There is also more parking to the side on a first come first serve basis.
Living Room 15' 4" max x 12' max ( 4.67m max x 3.66m max )
Kitchen 8' 3" x 6' 1" ( 2.51m x 1.85m )
Bedroom One 11' 6" into recess x 11' 2" ( 3.51m into recess x 3.40m )
Bedroom Two 7' 4" x 10' 2" into bay ( 2.24m x 3.10m into bay )
Garage & Parking
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43980168.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU109131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.