2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleEarl Street, Wisbech
Sold STC £155,000
- Spacious detached bungalow
- Two double bedrooms
- Garage and off road parking
- Gas central heating
- No upward chain
SPACIOUS BUNGALOW & NO UPWARD CHAIN! Set within walking distance to the town centre, offering many local amenities this two bedroom detached bungalow which requires some modernisation has the benefit of being sold with no upward chain.
Set within walking distance to the town centre this detached bungalow has the benefit of being sold with no onward chain.
The accommodation comprises an entrance lobby with doors leading to the wc and inner hall. There is also an arch which leads through to the utility area. The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and inset sink unit. The lounge boasts a large window to the front and patio doors leading out to the garden. There are two double bedrooms and completing the accommodation is the family bathroom.
Outside, there is off road parking and a garage with an electric up and over door to the front and enclosed gardens to the rear and side.
Utility Area 12' 1" x 5' 5" ( 3.68m x 1.65m )
Lounge/ Diner 13' 10" x 19' 10" ( 4.22m x 6.05m )
Kitchen 9' 6" x 10' 4" ( 2.90m x 3.15m )
Bedroom 1 13' 3" x 9' 10" ( 4.04m x 3.00m )
Bedroom 2 13' 3" maximum x 10' 5" maximum ( 4.04m maximum x 3.18m maximum )
Bathroom 8' 1" maximum x 9' 6" ( 2.46m maximum x 2.90m )
Garage 20' 10" x 10' 2" ( 6.35m x 3.10m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the dual carriageway signposted Downham Market. Proceed to the third set of traffic lights and turn left into Norwich Road. Take the first right into Elizabeth Terrace and then left into Earl Street where the property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43980180.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114537. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.