3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCurlew Rise, Gretna, Dumfries and Galloway
- WELL PRESENTED SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY IN POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA OF GRETNA
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY, LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN/DINING ROOM,
- 3 BEDROOMS, FAMILY BATHROOM,
- GARAGE AND OFF-STREET PARKING,
- GARDENS TO FRONT AND REAR,
- ENERGY RATING - C
This 3 bedroom semi detached house is perfect for a growing family with a spacious living room made cosy with a wood burning stove, a modern family kitchen diner and safe and enclosed rear garden.
Within a desirable location and having easy access to the local amenities of Gretna and the M74 North and South, this property comprises briefly of an entrance hall, living room, family kitchen diner and garage to the Ground Floor, with three bedrooms and a bathroom to the First Floor. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, off-street parking and easily-maintained gardens.
AN IDEAL FAMILY PROPERTY WHICH MUST BE VIEWED TO BE FULLY APPRECIATED.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43980312.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DUM160399. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Dumfries. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.