1 bedroom house for salePresteigne,Powys
Sold by Us £125,000
- One bedroom on 1st floor
- Useful additional attic room
- Living room with multi fuel stove
- Kitchen & Family Bathroom
- First floor landing which could be used as a study
- Electric storage heating & Back boiler to heat water
- Secluded rear garden with mature fruit trees
- Level walk to all town amenities
- No Onward chain
Character property set on level walk into the town centre, with rear garden which does include a good size dated workshop/studio.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2113972. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Russell Baldwin & Bright, Kington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.