3 bedroom park home for saleNewtonside Orchard, Burfield Road, Old Windsor, Berkshire
- Three double bedroom park home
- Exclusive gated over 50s development
- Fully renovated
- Nearby village centre
- 21ft lounge
- 24ft kitchen/diner with granite surfaces
- 1 bathroom/1 ensuite
- Master bed with dressing room
- Utility room
- Allocated parking
This three double bedroom park home is set in an exclusive gated over 55s development and is conveniently located close to the centre of Old Windsor and all of its amenities. The property is offered to the market as fully renovated to a high specification and the layout features a 21ft lounge, a 24ft granite kitchen/diner with under floor heating, a cloakroom, a utility room, a stunning three piece bathroom and three large bedrooms - the master bedroom benefiting from a dressing room and ensuite shower room. Externally there is allocated parking to the front and it is conveniently located close to the M25 and M4 motorways and is within easy access of transport links. This property comes to the market with the benefit of no chain offering the possibility of a quick sale and making it an ideal retirement option or second home.
Property ref: 121_2425_4019358
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43980774.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4019358. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakwood Estates, Datchet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.