2 bedroom terraced house for saleWheatsheaf Drive, Ware
- End terrace house
- Lounge / diner
- Two double bedrooms
- Rear garden
- Allocated parking
Two bedroom end terrace house situated within a quiet location. The property offers an entrance hall, kitchen, lounge/diner, first floor bathroom and two double bedrooms. Well maintained rear garden and parking. Call for viewing arrangements.
Double glazed entrance door to front aspect. Tiled flooring and wall mounted radiator. Staircase rising to first floor landing. Open to kitchen and door to kitchen.
Lounge 15' 9" x 12' 3" ( 4.80m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and french doors leading to rear garden. Feature fireplace, wall mounted radiator, television point, power points, under stairs storage cupboard and fitted carpet flooring.
Kitchen 7' 3" x 5' 9" ( 2.21m x 1.75m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Integrated oven and gas hob with cooker hood overhead, power points, space for washing machine, under counter fridge and tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Staircase rising from entrance hall. Boarded loft access, carpet flooring and doors to all rooms.
Master Bedroom 8' 6" x 10' ( 2.59m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted wardrobes, wall mounted radiator, power points and carpet flooring.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 8' 7" max ( 2.79m x 2.62m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Built in storage cupboard and airing cupboard, wall mounted radiator, power points and carpet flooring.
Suite comprising of a panel enclosed bath with wall mounted shower, vanity wash hand basin and low level wc with concealed cistern. Recessed lighting, heated towel rail and tiled flooring.
A well maintained rear garden with patio area and the remainder predominantly laid to lawn. Fenced perimeter with gated rear access.
Outside storage cupboard to front of property with space for freezer.
Allocated parking space with ample additional parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRE104205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.