4 bedroom detached house for saleBassett Avenue, Bassett, Southampton
Offers in Region of £630,000
- Detached Period Residence
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom & Two En-Suites
- Sitting Room, Dining Room & Study
- Kitchen/ Breakfast Room
- Two Cloakrooms, Utility Room
- Beautiful Mature Grounds
- Integral Garage, Detached Garage & Studio
Conveniently located on Bassett Avenue lies this attractive 1920's four bedroom detached residence standing in a mature and established plot of 0.411 of an acre, Offering a wealth of spacious accommodation stretching over 167 m2 with huge potential to extended and modernise.
Conveniently located on Bassett Avenue within easy reach of the M3 and Southampton Airport Parkway, lies this attractive 1920's four bedroom detached residence that offers a wealth of spacious accommodation stretching over 167 m2 with huge potential to extended and modernise.
Standing in a mature and established plot of 0.411 of an acre, this detached residence offers extensive accommodation in a prime residential location. The welcoming reception hallway gives access to a impressive sitting room which enjoys a triple aspect with bi-fold doors to the rear garden. A separate dining room measures 17' 6 and has a rear aspect bay window. The farmhouse style kitchen/breakfast room has an array of units with granite work surface, in turn this leads through to the useful utility, a cloakroom and an office/study.
The first floor landing flows into four bedrooms, all equipped with built-in storage and two of which have en-suite shower room facilities. A further storage room is positioned over the garage providing useful additional storage but also gives, subject to consents the possibility of additional accommodation.
Externally the property has a large swooping driveway giving significant parking and access to the integral garage. Vast lawned gardens surround the house on two sides. There is a further detached garage at the rear of the plot and attached gym/studio.
Sitting Room 24' 1" x 12' 11" max ( 7.34m x 3.94m max )
Dining Room Irregular Shaped Room 17' 6" into bay x 11' 11" ( 5.33m into bay x 3.63m )
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 16' 4" max x 11' 11" max ( 4.98m max x 3.63m max )
Utility Room 11' x 6' 2" ( 3.35m x 1.88m )
Study 9' 4" x 7' 2" ( 2.84m x 2.18m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 15' max x 12' 11" max ( 4.57m max x 3.94m max )
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 13' 11" x 10' 5" max ( 4.24m x 3.18m max )
Bedroom Three 12' 4" x 7' 11" ( 3.76m x 2.41m )
Bedroom Four 9' x 8' 7" ( 2.74m x 2.62m )
Attic/Storage Room 16' 11" x 7' 11" ( 5.16m x 2.41m )
Integral Garage 17' x 8' 11" ( 5.18m x 2.72m )
Detached Garage & Gym/studio
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43980981.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU109113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.