3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Paddock, Ings View Farm, Thorganby, York
Sold STC £295,000
- Spacious dual aspect living room
- Open plan kitchen and dining area
- Utility and WC
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- 2 Further bedrooms and stylish house bathroom.
- Gardens and Garage
The Paddock is an exclusive development of just seven, 3 & 4 bedroom homes in Thorganby, York.
The Skipworth has accommodation of: Hall, spacious dual aspect living room with bi-folding doors opening to the rear garden, open plan kitchen and dining area, utility, wc, master bedroom with en-suite, 2 further bedrooms and a house bathroom. Gardens and Garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43983594.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YOR160066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.