3 bedroom apartment for saleCentenary Heights, Parkside , Lewisham, London
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Floors - Hardwood
- Near Public Transportation
REMAX is offering you a selection of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments in close proximity to Blackheath and Greenwich in the third phase of a major redevelopment of the Heathside and Lethbridge site in Lewisham. Perfectly placed at the heart of the most dynamic quarters of London.
Phase III designs place an emphasis on landscape and open spaces, with amenity provision being achieved through large private balconies, communal courtyards and shared green spaces across the site. Overlooking a newly created public square, a vibrant community centre will act as a landmark within the development.
The £200m project, now branded Parkside, will transform the area into a new mixed tenure development with 1192 homes and new community facilities.
- 12 hour concierge service
- Landscaped internal courtyard garden
- Balcony and/or terrace to each apartment
- Lifts to all floors
- Gated underground parking (available to purchase separately)
- Cycle storage
- Fob entry system
- Video entry phone
- Hertz rental car club
- 12 year NHBC warranty
- Underfloor heating throughout with individual thermostatic control to each room
- Oak engineered timber flooring to living areas
- Wool carpets to bedrooms
- Fitted mirror wardrobe to master bedroom
- Satellite cable ready connection
- Brushed steel power points and light switches
- White painted internal doors with polished stainless steel handles
- White matt emulsion wall finish
- Stainless steel recessed low energy down lighters to kitchens and bathrooms
- Pendant lighting to all other rooms
Remax endeavour to advertise accurate representations of properties in descriptions, virtual tours, pictures and floor plans, however, they are intended as a guide only and interested parties must satisfy themselves by undertaking personal inspection.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26003114364. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RE/MAX Central, Westminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.