4 bedroom detached house for sale8 Gogs Orchard, WEDMORE, Somerset
- Four bedroom detached family house
- Walking distance to the centre of Wedmore
- Large kitchen breakfast room
- Dining room and a large sitting room
- Ground floor shower room
- Study area or bedroom five
- Further potential to create bedroom six
- Large master bedroom with en suite
- Private and well landscaped rear garden
- Double garage and off road parking
A very spacious four to five bedroom detached family home within easy walking distance of Wedmore First School and also the centre of the Village and all its amenities. Improved and extended by the current owners this family home was originally built in the early 1970's and offers further potential to increase the size of the living accommodation. There is a large kitchen breakfast room with patio doors leading out to a decking area and rear garden. A spacious sitting room also with doors opening on to the garden and a separate dining room. A utility off the kitchen and a shower room complete the ground floor accommodation. Recent improvements included an extension above the garage creating a master bedroom suite with further scope to create additional bedrooms. Work at the same time created the footings and a base outside the breakfast room area ready of a ground floor extension. The rear garden is private and mainly laid to lawn with a decked area directly outside the kitchen. There is a patio area and a further seating area to the side with raised vegetable beds. The front drive has parking for several cars and access to the double garage.
Property ref: 121_2366_3220354
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43984170.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3220354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Barnard, Wedmore - Signature Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.