4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt. Christopher's Drive, Caerphilly, Caerffili, CF83
Sold STC £190,000
- 4 good-size bedrooms, 3 double and 1 single (two with fitted wardrobes / drawers)
- Large (19'5" x 15'10") newly refitted kitchen / diner
- Integral gas hob and electric fan-assisted oven to remain
- 2 reception rooms (living room and dining room) with original wood block floors in good condition
- Recent very efficient eco combi boiler for central heating and domestic hot water
- Above average Energy Performance Certificate Band C
- Corner plot with sheltered south-facing rear garden
- Off-road parking with garage and driveway
- Quiet location near to town centre and road / rail links
- Gas Safety Checked June 2016 Tenure: Freehold
Window to front, two storage cupboard, fitted carpet, dado rail, stairs, door to:
Sitting Room 4.22m (13'10") x 3.91m (12'10") max
Window to front, fireplace, parquet flooring, TV point, coving to textured ceiling, open plan, door to:
Dining Room 3.30m (10'10") x 3.07m (10'1")
Parquet flooring, coving to textured ceiling, patio door, door to:
L Shaped Kitchen 19'5" x 15'10"
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1+1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, fitted eye level electric fan assisted double oven, built-in four ring gas hob with pull out extractor hood over, window to rear, open plan, door to:
Fitted carpet, door to:
Bedroom 4.81m (15'9") x 2.74m (9')
Window to rear, window to front, radiator, fitted carpet.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled WC, tiled splashbacks, window to rear.
Bedroom 4.17m (13'8") x 3.07m (10'1")
Window to rear, radiator, wooden laminate flooring, coving to textured ceiling.
Bedroom 3.94m (12'11") x 3.08m (10'1")
Window to front, radiator, wooden laminate flooring, four double doors, door to:
Bedroom 2.67m (8'9") x 2.34m (7'8")
Window to front, two storage cupboard, fitted carpet, two double doors.
Driveway leading to garage with metal up and over door, pond, summer house, array of mature plants and shrubs, access to front of property.
Accessed via a metal gate with a path leading to front door, side access.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43989486.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 20057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, South Wales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.