2 bedroom terraced house for sale13 Charlotte Row, Ellesmere
Sold STC £112,995
- Recently refurburshed terraced period cottage close to town centre.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 receptions, Bathroom,
- Gardens to front, yard and storage sheds to rear through wooden gates.
- Garage, Upvc double glazing, gas fired central heating.
- EPC Rating 'E'
A recently refurbished two bedroom mid terrace house. Conveniently situated close to the town centre and all local amenities. The property briefly comprises: Living Room, dining Room, Kitchen, Bathroom and two Bedrooms. The property also benefits from gas fired central heating, upvc double glazing and a garage to the rear. There are gardens to the front and a yard and storage sheds to the rear.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6927543. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bowen Son & Watson, Ellesmere. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.