3 bedroom terraced house for saleCamp Way, Maidstone, Kent
- 3 bedroom terraced family home
- Parking to front
- Conservatory overlooking large rear garden
- No onward chain
- Close to town centre and transport links
- EPC energy rating D (59)
Offering great value for money is this lovely terraced family home. Impress your friends with what you have on offer in this residential area which is situated perfectly in the South of Maidstone, to access Maidstone town centre as well as local shops and schools.The property itself benefits from recently updated central heating, there is also double glazing and has a modern, decorated lounge and kitchen/breakfast room to the ground floor and three generously sized bedrooms to the first floor. This is the perfect family home.The enclosed rear garden has fields behind with no property overlooking, and extends the living accommodation perfectly especially as this home has a conservatory, great for those summer months and barbecues as well as off road parking to the front, this house offers everything the discerning buyer could potentially want.For those days you want to treat yourself to a spot of shopping why not save the drive, jump on the bus around the corner and make a day of it in the town.For those big family food shops you only have a short drive to Morrison's super market around the corner and with the off road parking means you can park right outside your front door so not to have to lug all those bags around.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 13'10 x 13'2 (4.22m x 4.02m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area: 16'1 x 8'3 (4.91m x 2.52m)
- Conservatory: 10'2 x 8'7 (3.10m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'5 x 10'10 (4.09m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'6 x 8'7 (3.51m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'4 x 7'6 (2.54m x 2.29m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43989663.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13152174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Maidstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.