3 bedroom house for saleHoads Wood Road, Hastings, East Sussex
- Extended & Renovated Semi Detached House
- Gardens & Woodland of Approx 1/3 Acre
- Three Bedrooms, En-Suite to Master
- Two Reception Rooms, Generous Kitchen
- Generous Driveway, Detached Garage
- Viewing highly recommended
Rush Witt & Wilson are excited to bring to the market this extended and renovated refurbished 1930's semi detached house found within this highly sought after road. Uniquely the property offers a formal area of garden which then leads out to a beautiful woodland area considered to be just over a third of an acre. Notes of interest include a brand new central heating system with a new boiler and economical Nest control, new double glazing throughout, new kitchen and bathroom suites and the property has been rewired. The accommodation offers entrance hall, living room, separate dining room, generous fitted kitchen, to the first floor three well proportioned bedrooms with en-suite to master and a family bathroom/wc. Externally to the front the property benefits from a generous driveway providing off road parking for multiple vehicles which leads to a detached garage. Early internal viewings come highly recommended via appointed sole agents Rush Witt & Wilson.
Bedroom 1 - 14' x 13' -
Bedroom 2 - 12' x 10'1 -
Bedroom 3 - 12' x 7' -
Reception 1 - 15' x 13'9 -
Reception 2 - 14' x 10' -
Kitchen - 13'8 x 12' -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43989705.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26468584. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.