3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeechwood Avenue, Kingswood
Withdrawn from Market £725,000
- Impressive double aspect L-shaped Sitting Room
- Large fitted Kitchen-Breakfast Room with 'Shaker' style units with wooden work surfaces and tiled fl
- Separate large Utility Room
- 3 double Bedrooms to first floor
- En suite Dressing Room to Bedroom 1 with plumbing for en suite Shower Room
- Gas Central Heating with radiators
- Landscaped westerly backing Rear Garden
- Extensive off road parking
- Private road location
- Walking distance to village
An older style semi-detached house with attractive gabled elevations occupying a broad and very secluded plot. The property has been subject to a comprehensive programme of modernisation and has a stylish, contemporary interior. Room sizes are larger than often found in this type of cottage and so ideal for a family or downsizers. The garden is westerly backing, so sunny and landscaped for ease of maintenance.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43990182.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101053003039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Saunders and Company, Kingswood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.