5 bedroom character property for saleSouth Creake, Norfolk
Offers in Excess of
- A Former Farmhouse with a wonderful brick and flint façade in this gorgeous North Norfolk Village
- Bridged entrance over its own stream and a plot measuring a little over 1/3 Acre
- Family accommodation with Sitting Room, Fitted Kitchen/Family Room with Aga, Study, Conservatory and Utility Room
- Five Bedrooms, Bathroom, Shower Room and En-Suite
- Double Garage, Workshop and open fronted Barn
- The Accommodation extends to3,545sq.ft
- Energy Rating: F
"This grand five bedroom period property is sure to delight, with bundles of space and comfort and quite gorgeous gardens. A real family favourite, there's room for one and all, while the stunning rural setting is surely unrivalled."
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43992246.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7038870. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.