5 bedroom detached house for saleGossamer Lane, Aldwick, PO21
Withdrawn from Market
- Extended Detached Property with Versatile Living Accommodation
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- Dual Aspect Sitting Room
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room
- Formal Dining Room
- Extension Used as Office Space/ Bedroom 5, With Kitchenette and WC
- Scheduled Rear Garden, Gym and Summer House
- Double Garage and Further Triple Garage
Situated in a tucked away location at the end of a long gated driveway is this extended detached property. The property boasts versatile living accommodation, which briefly comprises, four double bedrooms to the first floor, master with walk in wardrobe and en-suite, bedroom two also with an en-suite, and further family bathroom. There is also potential on the first floor for a fifth double bedroom, with is currently a large office space with vaulted ceiling, this also has an en-suite WC. To the ground floor there is an entrance hall, downstairs WC, dual aspect sitting room, formal dining room, open plan kitchen/dining/family room, utility room, there is also a gym, summer house and green house, large timber storage shed, secluded rear garden with one double garage, further triple garage with room above, and carport. Eternal viewing is essential to appreciate all the property has to offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43992786.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1918490. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by White & Brooks, West Sussex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.