3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChipstead Lane, Lower Kingswood
Withdrawn from Market
- Well proportioned rooms off a central hall
- Views from Sitting Room and Dining Room
- 3 good sized Bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- Large loft space
- Substantial detached Garage
- Plot in excess of 1/4 acre
- Frontage 45' wide and 150' deep
- 70' Rear Garden backing onto Kingswood golf course
- Useful outbuildings
This part of Chipstead Lane is close to the hamlet of Mugswell and is therefore a quiet rural area with picturesque countryside nearby. Reigate, Banstead and Redhill are all easily accessible centres of commerce and there is open heathland for country walks, children's playground and the popular Well House Inn country pub within walking distance. Kingswood Village has a selection of local shops and a train station with services to London Bridge and Victoria. The A217 is easily accessed providing a direct route to the M25 at Junction 8 (Reigate Hill) and beyond.
Gulmarg was built circa 1952 by Turners of Kingswood and now requires complete modernisation. Approached over a long driveway, the bungalow occupies a well landscaped plot in excess of 1/4 acre and the elevated position provides impressive southerly views over the valley. The rear garden backs onto a wooded section of Kingswood golf course.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101053003643. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Saunders and Company, Kingswood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.