2 bedroom terraced house for saleWinchelsea Close, Banbury
- Two Bedrooms
- Terraced Property
- Two bedrooms both having built-in wardrobes
- Pleasant rear garden
- Garage in nearby block & parking space
- Radiator central heating uPVC double glazing
A TWO BEDROOMED HOUSE WITH A PRIVATE GARDEN, GARAGE AND PARKING, IN A FAVOURED NEIGHBOURHOOD WITHIN EASY REACH OF THE TOWN CENTRE AND ALL DAILY AMENITIES.
Entrance hall, kitchen, lounge/diner, conservatory, two bedrooms both having built-in wardrobes, bathroom, pleasant rear garden, garage in nearby block and parking space, radiator central heating, uPVC double glazing.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£200,000 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury town centre 1 mile
Banbury train station 1 mile
Oxford 20 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 minutes
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx 50 minutes
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx 17 minutes
Directions - From Banbury town centre proceed in a North Westerly direction along the Warwick Road (B4100). Continue for approximately 1 mile and having passed The Barley Mow public house take the second exit at the next roundabout onto Highlands. Take the second left into Rother Road and then the second right into Winchelsea Close. Take the first turning on the right. The property is approached over a pathway across a small treed green and can be found by following the numbering system.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
The Property - A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* A modern brick and tile middle of terrace house in the favoured Hardwick area of the town.
* Pleasantly situated overlooking a treed green area to the front.
* Well proportioned accommodation throughout.
* Entrance hall with built-in storage cupboard, shelved cupboard, laminate floor.
* Kitchen with single drainer one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, base units having working surfaces, cupboards and drawers, eye level cabinets, fitted stainless steel oven, gas hob and extractor fan, shelving, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge freezer, ceramic tiled splashbacks, serving hatch to dining area.
* Lounge/diner with double doors to conservatory, telephone point.
* Smart uPVC conservatory with sliding double glazed patio doors to rear garden.
* Landing with trap to roof space, built-in airing cupboard having Worcester boiler within and shelving
* Bathroom with white suite. Bath, wash basin, WC, electric shower unit over bath, shaver light, ceramic tiled splashbacks.
* Two bedrooms both having built-in wardrobes.
* Pleasant garden areas to front and rear.
* To the front there is a pathway, lawn, flower bed and gravelled area.
* To the rear the garden is South facing and here there is a lawn, decking, flower and shrub bed, gate to rear.
* Garage in a block and parking space to the rear of the garden. The garage has a white door and is situated on the end of the block.
Services - All mains services are connected. Gas fired boiler located in airing cupboard on landing.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43994088.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26466867. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.