2 bedroom terraced house for saleEnmore Avenue, South Norwood, SE25 5LG
Sold STC £359,950
- Sale by Order of the Family
- Two Bedroom Character Style House
- Norwood Junction BR/Overground serves the area
- Gas Central Heating with Radiators and Double Glazing
- Does require some work and modernisation
- In our opinion offers opportunity and potential
- Situated in a Side Road
- The Country Park, Leisure Centre and Tramlink are local
- Re-fitted double aspect Kitchen and First Floor Bathroom
- Vacant - no onward chain - we hold keys
SALE BY ORDER OF THE FAMILY. A TWO BED CHARACTER STYLE HOUSE situated in a side road. The Country Park, Leisure Centre and Tramlink are local. The area is served by Norwood Junction/BR Overground Station with its frequent services to London. Brief benefits include DOUBLE GLAZING, GAS CENTRAL HEATING WITH RADIATORS, a REFITTED DOUBLE ASPECT KITCHEN WITH A FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM. The House is vacant with no onward chain and we hold the keys. Does require SOME WORK AND MODERNISATION however in our opinion offers OPPORTUNITY AND POTENTIAL
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11856. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homecastle Estate Agents, South Norwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.