3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOsborne Road, Birkby, Huddersfield, HD1
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- 3 BED SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY
- OPEN ASPECTS TO FRONT AND REAR
- IDEAL FOR THE FAMILY BUYER
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- GARDEN AREAS TO FRONT AND REAR
Being offered for sale with no upper chain is this spacious 3 bedroomed semi-detached property. Situated in the popular area of Birkby close to a range of local amenities and being approximately 1 mile from Huddersfield town centre. The property enjoys an open aspect to the front and rear and would be of interest to the family buyer. An internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation which comprises in brief:- entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, first floor landing, house bathroom and 3 bedrooms. Energy Rating: D
Ground Floor: - Enter the property through a uPVC external door into the:-
Entrance Hall - Having a central heating radiator, under stairs storage and a further uPVC external door to the side elevation.
Lounge - 11'10" x 11'9" (3.61m x 3.58m) - Having a tiled fireplace, a central heating radiator and a uPVC double glazed window.
Dining Kitchen - 18'4" max. x 11'9" max. (5.59m max. x 3.58m max.) - Comprising a range of modern matching wall and base units with working surfaces over, a 11/2 bowl stainless steel sink with side drainer and mixer tap along with space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. There is a central heating radiator, a uPVC double glazed window, a 4 ring gas hob, gas oven and 2 uPVC double glazed windows.
First Floor: -
Bathroom - Comprising a 3 piece white suite incorporating a concealed flush wc, a vanity unit wash hand basin with mixer tap and a panelled bath with mixer tap. There is a chrome ladder style central heating towel rail, full tiling to the walls and a uPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom 1 - 12'2" x 12'3" (3.71m x 3.73m) - Having fitted wardrobes, a central heating radiator and a uPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 - 12'2" x 12'1" (3.71m x 3.68m) - Having a central heating radiator and a uPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom 3 - 6'10" x 5'10" (2.08m x 1.78m) - Located to the front of the property and having a central heating radiator and a uPVC double glazed window.
Outside: - To the front of the property there is a section of lawned garden and a driveway which leads to the side of the property. To the rear is a further section of lawned garden and a hard standing for a garden shed.
CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2008
Bramleys, for themselves and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property, whose Agent they are, have made every effort to ensure the details given have been prepared in accordance with the above Act and to the best of our knowledge give a fair and reasonable representation of the property. Please note:
1. There is a six inch measurement tolerance, or metric equivalent, and the measurements given should not be entirely relied upon and purchasers must take their own measurements if ordering carpets, curtains or other equipment.
2. None of the mains services, i.e. gas, water, electricity, drainage or central heating system (if any) have been tested in any way whatsoever. This also includes appliances which are to be left insitu by the vendors.
PURCHASERS MUST SATISFY THEMSELVES AS TO THE CONDITION AND EFFECTIVENESS OF ANY SUCH APPLIANCES OR SERVICES
FLOOR PLANS NOT TO SCALE - FOR IDENTIFICATION PURPOSES ONLY
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43994898.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25861493. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bramleys, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.