3 bedroom house for saleStanley Grove, Battersea, SW8
- Fabulous three bedroom period house
- Gorgeous double and bay-fronted reception room
- Modern and well-equipped kitchen
- Three good-sized double bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom with a shower
- Lovely private garden
- Quiet location
- Queenstown Road rail station nearby
This charming three bedroom period town house, is presented in great condition throughout and is arranged over three floors with large reception room and lovely garden.
Stanley Grove is a quiet residential street, situated just moments from many amenities offered in the area, while the transport links provide easy access into the City.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 995655. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.