1 bedroom flat for saleBristol Gardens, Little Venice, W9
- A well presented one bedroom first floor flat
- Superb reception room opening onto a delightful roof terrace
- Open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bedroom with floor-to-ceiling sash windows
- Contemporary bathroom
- Features a large private storage on the ground floor
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Enviably located in the heart of Little Venice, moments from Grand Union Canal, a charming and naturally bright one bedroom flat boasting a smart reception room opening onto an amazing decked roof terrace.
Located on Bristol Gardens, the property is within easy reach of the cosmopolitan boutiques and cafes of Clifton Road and Formosa Street, while the picturesque Grand Union Canal is close by. Warwick Avenue Underground Station is moments away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 995536. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Maida Vale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.