4 bedroom house for salePark, Raynes Park, SW20
- Stunning new development of nine crescent shaped houses
- Open-plan kitchen/dining room through to a private garden
- Versatile reception room with feature brickwork wall
- Third floor designated as a luxurious master en suite
- Two additional double bedrooms, and a fourth bedroom/study
- Family sized bathroom with octagonal tiling and heated rail
- Expansive decked roof terrace with local rooftop views
- Huge boiler/store room ideal for terrace furniture
Built using only the highest quality materials, this incredible four bedroom, four storey house is part of a new development of nine houses set within a large plot of land which includes communal gardens and parking.
As part of a crescent shaped arrangement around landscaped gardens designed by Diarmuid Gavin, the house has been built to exacting standards with deluxe wooden flooring and carpets, lavish bathrooms, bespoke wood work and stylish double glazed windows. The property also benefits from a designated, gated off-street parking space within the private car park, which can be seen easily from the house.
Conveniently located for both Wimbledon Chase and Raynes Park stations with routes into the city and London Waterloo, the area also provides leisure facilities including a fitness club, National Trust Land and Wimbledon Common.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 991494. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes South. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.