2 bedroom flat for saleQueens Gate Terrace, South Kensington, SW7
- Rare, refurbished two bedroom split level apartment
- Two double bedrooms with feature lighting and wardrobes
- Full width reception with ample space to dine
- Impactful hard wood parquet flooring and high ceilings
- Modern, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Both bedrooms served by en suites
- Plush, deep pile carpets and programmable lighting
- Period cornicing and patio garden
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This truly exquisite two bedroom, luxury apartment is arranged over the raised ground and lower ground floor has been beautifully refurbished to an impeccable standard and boasts a premier, South Kensington location.
The apartment is located on prestigious Queens Gate Terrace, close to a vast array of bars, restaurants and local and high street shops catering for every need.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 979680. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.