Studio flat for saleQueens Gate, South Kensington, SW7
- Reception with modern fixtures and period features
- Parquet flooring and high ceilings
- Well equipped open plan kitchen
- Plush sleeping area with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish shower room with mezzanine area
- Feature fireplace and light interiors
Benefitting from a recent refurbishment, this incredibly stylish studio apartment boats triple height ceilings, parquet wooden floors and a substantial reception offering support to an opulent London lifestyle.
Queens Gate stretches from South Kensington to Hyde Park and offers swift access to many street cafes and eateries available nearby while the Royal Albert Hall and Natural History Museum are both a stones throw away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 989252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.