3 bedroom terraced house for saleClapham Avenue, Ings Road, Hull
Sold STC £90,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- Through Lounge with Dual Aspect Windows
- Dining Area & Conservatory
- Fitted Kitchen with Marble Work Surfaces
- Gardens Front & Rear
- Deceptively Spacious
- Exclusive Location
- VIEWING IS A MUST!!!!
GUIDE PRICE £90,000 - £95,000-WELL PRESENTED AND MUCH IMPROVED-SITUATED IN AN EXCLUSIVE CUL-DE-SAC POSITION
A well presented and much improved three bedroom mid terraced large family house with gas fired central heating system and double glazing where specified.
Situated in an exclusive cul-de-sac position close to East Park, served by shops incorporating Morrisons Superstore/Holderness Road, schooling for all ages and regular public transport services.
Representing in the writers opinion, a superb family house being totally misleading in size and specification from its facade so must be viewed early to avoid disappointment.
Canopy Style Covered Porch
With double glazed door, double glazed window and radiator.
Through Lounge 21' 2" x 11' 1" narrowing to 9' 4" ( 6.45m x 3.38m narrowing to 2.84m )
With double glazed window, feature fire surround incorporating over mantel mirror and having Victorian style cast iron and tiled fireplace having living flame built in gas fire, radiator and cornice.
Dining Area:- With radiator, cornice and French doors leading to conservatory.
Conservatory 9' 2" x 9' 1" ( 2.79m x 2.77m )
a White uPVC double glazed construction with windows overlooking the rear and side elevations, wall lighting, laminated floor covering and French doors leading to the rear garden.
Fitted Kitchen 13' 7" max x 8' 5" max ( 4.14m max x 2.57m max )
With fitted floor units, Marble work surfaces with splash back, stainless steel inset sink unit, wall cupboards, electric cooker box, plumbing for automatic washing machine, venting for tumble dryer, pelmet lighting, radiator, double glazed window, cupboard under the stairs affording storage facility, inset ceiling spotlights, vinyl floor covering and double glazed door leading to rear garden.
With two built in storage cupboards.
Bedroom 1 11' 10" x 11' 3" max ( 3.61m x 3.43m max )
With fitted wardrobes, over cupboards, dressing table unit with drawers, radiator, two bedside cabinets, cornice and door.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" max x 7' 10" max ( 3.61m max x 2.39m max )
With double glazed window, fitted wardrobe, built in cupboard housing gas fired central heating unit, radiator and door.
Bedroom 3 9' max x 8' 3" max ( 2.74m max x 2.51m max )
With built in storage cupboard, fitted wardrobe and over cupboard, radiator and door.
White suite comprising; P design shower bath, plumbed shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with waterfall tap, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, double glazed window with patterned glass and door.
With partially tiled walls, wc, double glazed window with patterned glass and door.
To the front of the property is a gravelled garden designed for ease of maintenance.
To the rear is an artificial lawned garden with concrete and paved patio area, two brick built sheds, light, cold water tap, feature raised vegetable plot and timber fence forming boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43996425.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116700. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.