3 bedroom chalet for saleHunts Hill, Glemsford, Sudbury
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Receptions
- Ground Floor Bedroom & Bathroom
- Two First Floor Bedrooms & Ensuite
- Parking to Rear
A semi-detached chalet style property which benefits from flexible living accommodation with two receptions, ground floor bedroom and bathroom, two further first floor bedrooms with en-suite and parking to the rear.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Side entrance door leading into entrance hall.
Stairs to first floor landing, understairs storage cupboard, radiator, tiled floor, doors to:
Comprising P shaped bath with shower over and screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w/c, tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, double glazed window to side aspect.
Ground Floor Bedroom 11' 2" x 9' 7" ( 3.40m x 2.92m )
Radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Dining Room 13' 8" x 11' ( 4.17m x 3.35m )
Radiator, double glazed window to front aspect, tiled floor.
Kitchen 11' 3" max x 7' 2" max ( 3.43m max x 2.18m max )
Range of base and eye level units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, space for appliances, wall mounted boiler, radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect, door to side.
Lounge 13' 8" x 10' 10" ( 4.17m x 3.30m )
Decorative gas fireplace with wooden surround, Oak flooring, two radiators, French doors opening onto the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Doors leading to:
Bedroom One 21' x 11' 2" ( 6.40m x 3.40m )
Two Velux style windows to the front aspect, double glazed window to rear aspect, door to en-suite shower room.
Comprising shower cubicle, low level w/c, wash hand basin, tiled floor, heated towel rail, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 15' 1" max x 11' 1" max ( 4.60m max x 3.38m max )
L shaped room - Velux style window and further double glazed window to side aspect, radiator.
Outside The Property
The property is approached via steps leading to a pathway leading to the side entrance door. The remainder of the front garden is laid to lawn.
The rear garden is also mainly laid to lawn with pathway leading to the rear of the garden where there is a gate to a further garden area with timber garden sheds and parking.
Planning permission has been granted for the erection of a single storey extension to the side and rear of the property. This would incorporate a new kitchen area plus an extended or additional reception room. Planning Application: B/15/00797
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43996458.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD105448. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.