3 bedroom terraced house for saleFoliejohn Way, Maidenhead
- NO CHAIN
- IMMEDIATE OCCUPATION AVAILABLE
- UPDATED HOME
- THREE BEDROOMS
- GOOD SIZE CONSERVATORY
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- BAY PARKING
This updated spacious three bedroom home is available with immediate occupation. Updated recently with the addition of a good sized conservatory, this spacious home is ideal for first time buyers or families. Close to a popular local school & beautiful countryside walks this property is a must see.
Covered Entrance Porch
Double glazed window to front, w.c., wash hand basin.
Lounge / Diner 15' 8" x 11' 2" ( 4.78m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed patio doors to conservatory, serving hatch, radiator, telephone point, t.v. point.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 7' 3" ( 3.76m x 2.21m )
Fitted kitchen, double glazed window, door to conservatory, work surfaces, sink, cooker point, space for fridgefreezer, plumbing for washing machine.
Conservatory 17' 10" x 9' 6" ( 5.44m x 2.90m )
Of UPVC construction, double glazed windows to rear, double glazed patio doors to garden.
First Floor Landing
Cupboard housing central heating boiler, loft access.
Bedroom 1 11' 2" x 8' 5" into wardrobes ( 3.40m x 2.57m into wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobes, radiator, t.v. point.
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 10' 5" ( 3.20m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 5" x 7' 11" ( 3.18m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double glazed window, bath with mixer taps, Aqualisa power shower and sliding shower screen, w.c., heated towel rail, airing cupboard, fully tiled.
Lush front lawn with pathway to front door and storage shed.
Delightful rear garden, enclosed by panel fencing with gate for rear access, mostly laid to lawn with brick built storage shed.
From Maidenhead town centre take Shoppenhangers Road towards Cox Green and White Waltham, through to Cox Green and Woodlands Park. Proceed over the mini roundabout of Woodlands Park and turn left into Foliejohn Way.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43996551.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112363. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.