1 bedroom apartment for saleTean Hall Mills, Tean, Stoke-On-Trent
Sold STC £85,000
- Grade II Listed Former Mill
- Second Floor Apartment
- One Double Bedroom
- Open Plan Kitchen Living Dining
- Allocated Car Parking Space
Being sold with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this IMMACULATELY PRESENTED second floor apartment situated in a converted Grade II Former Mill. There are stairs and LIFT to all floors and in brief comprises: open plan kitchen living dining, one double bedroom & bathroom. Allocated car parking.
Being sold with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this IMMACULATELY PRESENTED second floor apartment situated in a converted Grade II Former Mill, the apartment benefits from double glazing and there are stairs and LIFT to all floors. In brief the accommodation comprises: open plan kitchen living dining, one double bedroom and bathroom. There is an allocated car parking space. INTERNAL INSPECTION is considered essential to appreciate stunning contemporary living. The village of Tean has good local shopping, pub restaurants and there is convenient access to the A50 with its M1 and M6 links, the market town of Uttoxeter, towns of Stoke on Tent, Stafford and Derby are also easily accessible.
Access to the apartment is gained via:
Communal Entrance Door:
To the stairs and LIFT, leading to:
Apartment Entrance Door:
With double glazed window to the rear elevation; electric storage heater; cupboard housing the hot water tank; doors off to:
Open Plan Kitchen Living Diner 18' 6" max x 17' 3" max ( 5.64m max x 5.26m max )
Having stainless steel sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with complimentary work surface above; integrated electric oven and hob; integrated washing machine, dishwasher, fridge and freezer; range of matching eye level units; cooker hood; finished with complimentary wall and floor tiling.
Lounge Diner Area:
With double glazed windows to the front and rear elevations; two electric heaters; exposed brickwork.
Bedroom One: 10' 10" x 12' 4" max ( 3.30m x 3.76m max )
With double glazed window to the front elevation; electric storage heater.
Bath with shower over; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; part tiling; electric heated towel rail; tiled flooring.
Allocated car parking area.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR105714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.