4 bedroom detached house for saleLeaford Crescent, Watford
Guide Price £559,950
- Four Bedrooms
- Detached Family Home
- Two Reception Rooms
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Popular Location
- Off Street Parking & Garage
Rarely available!! This four bedroom detached property resides in a pleasant cul de sac position to the North side of Watford, within close proximity to Watford Junction, the Town Centre and the area's excellent local primary school. The property would benefit from some cosmetic improvements.
Rarely available!! This four bedroom detached property resides in a pleasant cul de sac position to the North side of Watford, within close proximity to Watford Junction, the Town Centre and the area's excellent local primary school. The property would benefit from some cosmetic improvements however does enjoy an array of extremely spacious accommodation throughout and replacement UPVC double glazing. The property would make the ideal purchase for a young family looking for a sizeable home that they can put their own mark on. Early viewings are strongly advised.
Lounge / Diner 25' x 12' 1" ( 7.62m x 3.68m )
Dining Room 11' 7" x 7' 3" ( 3.53m x 2.21m )
Kitchen 8' 11" x 8' 8" ( 2.72m x 2.64m )
First Floor Accommodation
Bedroom One 12' x 10' 4" ( 3.66m x 3.15m )
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 10' 3" ( 3.23m x 3.12m )
Bedroom Three 11' x 7' 2" ( 3.35m x 2.18m )
Bedroom Four 9' 2" x 7' 4" ( 2.79m x 2.24m )
Garage 17' 9" x 7' 11" ( 5.41m x 2.41m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43996587.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAF100094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.